Linksys re6500 device is a high-performance WiFi system. It permits you to make a strong and reliable WiFi network for your entire house. The configuration process of the Linksys re6500 setup involves a series of steps. With the help of a computer or mobile phone, you can easily set up the Linksys re6500 node. Now, let’s dive into the process.
Access Linksys RE6500 Login Page
- First, connect your computer to the Linksys network.
- Now, open the web browser and enter the I address in the URL bar.
- Next, fill in all the credentials shown on the display page.
- In the end, hit on sign-in to complete the Linksys RE6500 login process.
Linksys RE6500 Installation
There are many ways to do the Linksys RE6500 configuration process.
Installing The App On Android Phone
Note: Before starting this method steps, you will require a few essential things.
- The version of the Linksys application must be 2.16.8.
- Must have the latest or up-to-date mobile phone.
- Have a Linksys user account.
- Require a good internet connection through the cable router or modem.
Follow The Below Instructions To Do The setup
- First, from the Google Play Store install the Linksys application.
- The downloading size of the Linksys application is 43MB.
- Now, open the app and consider the instructions to make the Linksys account.
- Next, wait for a few minutes to see the solid purple LED after your power on the node.
- Use the Linksys application, and click Setup a new WiFi network once the light is solid purple.
- Pick the whole home Mesh WiFi network, from the left side. After that, you will require power on Bluetooth.
- In the end, follow the on-screen description to do the Linksys re6500 setup configuration process.
If you want to do the Linksys re6500 setup without the app method then try other method steps.
Configuration Without Linksys Application
Before starting this method process, you will require a few essential things.
- Take a laptop or computer in your hand.
- By using the reset button, reset the node.
- With an ethernet cable connect the modem to the Linksys RE6500 node and leave the node on.
Consider The Below Step To Do The setup
- First, you will need to connect your Linksys RE6500 device to the power source.
- After that, link one of the Linksys RE6500 nodes with the modem.
- For this connection, use an ethernet cord.
- Now, verify that both gadgets must be perfectly turned on.
- At all the different corners of your house, you will need to place your Linksys RE6500 nodes.
- Next, make sure that there is an active internet connection between the terminal gadget and each node.
- The LED on each node will turn solid blue when every node has the perfect connection with each other.
- Later, open the web browser on your computer and fill in the 192.168.1.1 Linksys router login in the URL bar.
- Later, login into the Linksys Intelligent Mesh WiFi system, by using the default password.
- Under the connectivity, tap on the CA setup.
- Hit on ‘Configure a new WiFi device’.
- In the end, consider the display instructions to complete the setup process.
Resolve Linksys RE6500 Not Working Issue
Power cycle Linksys RE6500:
- First, you will need to take out the Linksys RE6500 power plug from the electrical socket.
- After that, wait for a few minutes.
- Now, put back the Linksys power plug in the power socket and verify whether the issue is resolved or not.
Enhance Linksys RE6500 Firmware
- First, go to the Linksys RE6500 application and arrive at the menu.
- Then, hit on the Network administration, and after that tap on the automatic software upgrade option.
- In the end, consider the display instructions to improve the Linksys Velop gadget software.
Linksys RE6500 Factory Reset
If the above tips do not help to fix the Linksys RE6500 issue then reset your device.
- For a few seconds push and hold the Linksys RE6500 reset button, with a paperclip.
- Now, all the Linksys RE6500 LEDs will turn off.
- As it means, your device is now completely reset.
Note: After resetting you will need to do the configuration process again.
After the guidance of this post, you will be able to do the Linksys RE6500 and Linksys RE6700 setup process by yourself without taking any assistance. If you enjoy this post, then share or deliver this post to other Linksys RE6500 devices users.