Are you also facing issues in setting up the Wavlink extender and router? 70% of users face the same issues when they buy a new extender or a router. No worries, we are up with many tips to troubleshoot the issues regarding the Wavlink WiFi extender configuration. Before doing the setup process first you should know about the things you require.
Requirements For The Wavlink Setup
The requirements for setting up a Wavlink WiFi range extender may vary depending on the specific model and the type of network being extended. During the Wavlink extender setup, you may require some of the following requirements:
- A stable and working internet connection from the main router.
- An available power outlet near the location where the extender is placed.
- A computer or mobile device with a web browser for accessing the setup wizard.
- The default login credentials (username and password) for the Wavlink extender, will be provided in the user manual.
- The SSID and password of the existing WiFi network that the extender will be installing.
Three Methods To Setup Wavlink
We are giving three exclusive methods for Wavlink extender setup:
- Setup the device By Manual Method
- Configure the gadget with WPS Button
- Setup With the Application
Setup the Device With Manual Method
It is effortless to set up the extender manually. The instructions provided below will help you light up on the Wavlink extender setup manually:
- If we talk about the Setup first we all know that it is necessary to switch on the Wavlink extender and your device as well.
- Then you need to take out the ethernet wire.
- Consequently, form a connection between both devices.
- Now, power on the computer.
- Therefore, open the browser that you use the most.
- Click on the browsing field two times.
- Then after clicking on the web address field enter your Web address wifi.wavlink.com.
- Now, press the Enter button.
- You can easily reach the extender login page.
- At the same time, you have to enter the default admin details here.
- As a result, the login process is complete on the wifi.wavlink.com setup page.
WPS Button Setup
- First, plug your extender into an Electric board repeater and power it on.
- After some seconds the LED Light will turn up blue.
- Consequently, check the WPS button on the router and press it.
- In addition, check the button on the Extender and press it at the same time.
- Now, you have to wait here. This process may take some time.
- Hence, the Extender is showing Solid light the Setup is Complete here.
Configure Your Wavlink Device Through The App
To install the Wavlink extender via the application, follow these steps:
- Join your mobile to the WiFi connection of the repeater network.
- Download the Wavlink app on your phone.
- Open the app and select “Device Management” and then “Add New Device.”
- Follow the in-app instructions to connect the extender to your home WiFi network.
- Once the extender connects, you can adjust its settings and start using it to improve your WiFi signal.
Further Doing These Steps:
- To start with a router, choose the name of your router.
- Then, put the name of the existing router.
- After that, just tap on the extend button.
- Hence, the upcoming page will confirm if the extender is in connection or not.
Now, let’s talk about the lights as the lights are the actual signal definer. Markedly, there are four to five LED lights. Red, Orange, Green, and Blue.
When we talk about red we always say it is the color of danger, same is the case with Extender, if you see a RED LED Light flashing on the extender it means the connection is poor between both devices.
Now, let’s move towards ORANGE LED Light. The orange light is the indicator of a weak connection. That it has formed a connection but is very weak or hardly of any use.
However, the Green LED Light is a sign of a good and strong signal. Like in many routers, it is a sign of very good signal strength, but not in all routers. It varies from brand to brand. So whenever you buy a router keep in mind to check the manual first. As many brands have prior signal strength on the blue light.
We hope this article is informative, As we have given a lot of tips to resolve the issues by setup steps and manually. And we have given you knowledge on all the lights. As a result, it will be very easy for you to conclude the connection error of the router and Learn how to set up your Wavlink AC1200 repeater quickly and easily with our guide. Our guide includes everything you need to know, from connecting the device to your network, configuring the settings, and troubleshooting common issues. Improve your WiFi coverage and boost signal strength in no time with the Wavlink AC1200 repeater setup.